The John Rex Endowment Board of Directors has three new officers:
- Leah Devlin, DDS, now serves as vice-chair.
- Orage Quarles III serves as secretary.
- Richard S. Myers, MD serves as treasurer.
The Board also has three new members:
- Tom McGuire is a partner with Armstrong McGuire Philanthropic Advisory Group.
- Virginia Parker is business development officer with Paragon Commercial Bank.
- Ramon Rojano is director of Wake County Human Services.
Immediate past chair David F. Boerner, MD and board members Waltye Rasulala and Andrea Bazán-Manson have completed their service.